Nobody has all the answers so we are opening up the website part of our business to welcome guest posters. The goal is to encourage a richer range of topics and thought-provoking discussions that would enrich our clients and visitors online experience with us.
If you would like to contribute to this site and build up your online reputation at the same time then it would be good to get in contact.
To maintain the high standards that our readers are already used to we must ensure that you are able to provide the following criteria below:
- English and grammar must be of a high standard or any other language for that matter
- Each article must be over 300 words and must be 100% unique (and not be published anywhere else)
- One image is recommended
- No more than two links permitted (one contextual, one in author bio)
- Articles regarding improving language learning are greatly encouraging but without referring to competing organisations (ie emphasis on added value rather than commercial merit)
- Short author bio encouraged